On Wednesday 27 June, the AGM engagement seminar 2018: Act Together was organized at BNP Baribas in Amsterdam by VBDO. VBDO’s latest AGM report – ‘Act Together’ – was presented by Angélique Laskewitz to Robert van Kerkhoff of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Seventy guests were present at the seminar of companies where VBDO is engaged, financial institutions and theme experts. Good practices of KPN on natural capital and Signify on living wage were presented and VBDO presented the results of the AGM 2018 season.
- News - Freek van Til and Stijn Scholten strengthen VBDO team 23/09/2022
- Opinion - Does the SFDR help with the choice for sustainable investment? 18/08/2022
- News - VBDO starts with new EU study tax transparency 17/08/2022
- News - VBDO publishes podcast: The purpose of finance and investment 05/06/2022
- News - VBDO uses new platform for research 13/04/2022