On Wednesday 27 June, the AGM engagement seminar 2018: Act Together was organized at BNP Baribas in Amsterdam by VBDO. VBDO’s latest AGM report – ‘Act Together’ – was presented by Angélique Laskewitz to Robert van Kerkhoff of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Seventy guests were present at the seminar of companies where VBDO is engaged, financial institutions and theme experts. Good practices of KPN on natural capital and Signify on living wage were presented and VBDO presented the results of the AGM 2018 season.
- News - New VBDO AGM sustainability thema 2023 is advocacy & lobbying 20/01/2023
- News - VBDOs AGM priority themes for 2023 20/01/2023
- Opinion - Living off the wind? Invest in sustainable energy 04/01/2023
- News - VBDO wishes you all a healthy, blessed and sustainable 2023 02/01/2023
- News - Future publication: theme study institutional investors and the energy transition 01/01/2023