On Wednesday 27 June, the AGM engagement seminar 2018: Act Together was organized at BNP Baribas in Amsterdam by VBDO. VBDO’s latest AGM report – ‘Act Together’ – was presented by Angélique Laskewitz to Robert van Kerkhoff of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Seventy guests were present at the seminar of companies where VBDO is engaged, financial institutions and theme experts. Good practices of KPN on natural capital and Signify on living wage were presented and VBDO presented the results of the AGM 2018 season.
- News - VBDO uses new platform for research 13/04/2022
- Opinion - AMR: meer aandacht voor minder antibiotica in veeteelt 07/04/2022
- News - Antimicrobial resistance, public health and animal welfare: what investors should know? 07/04/2022
- News - VBDO publishes podcast: The purpose of finance and investment 05/04/2022
- News - VBDO welcomes FAIRR as newest member 02/03/2022