On Wednesday 27 June, the AGM engagement seminar 2018: Act Together was organized at BNP Baribas in Amsterdam by VBDO. VBDO’s latest AGM report – ‘Act Together’ – was presented by Angélique Laskewitz to Robert van Kerkhoff of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Seventy guests were present at the seminar of companies where VBDO is engaged, financial institutions and theme experts. Good practices of KPN on natural capital and Signify on living wage were presented and VBDO presented the results of the AGM 2018 season.
- Opinion - The sustainable impact of investments 05/03/2021
- News - AGM calendar 2021 05/03/2021
- News - VBDOs 2021 engagement themes 05/03/2021
- Opinion - Delivering Climate Resilience Through Financial Disclosures 25/02/2021
- Opinion - (Tax) Governance Code: Institutional investors can enforce responsible tax payment from companies 03/02/2021