On Wednesday 27 June, the AGM engagement seminar 2018: Act Together was organized at BNP Baribas in Amsterdam by VBDO. VBDO’s latest AGM report – ‘Act Together’ – was presented by Angélique Laskewitz to Robert van Kerkhoff of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Seventy guests were present at the seminar of companies where VBDO is engaged, financial institutions and theme experts. Good practices of KPN on natural capital and Signify on living wage were presented and VBDO presented the results of the AGM 2018 season.
- News - VBDO welcomes newest members Phenix Capital & Trillium Asset Management 09/08/2021
- Opinion - From risk management to real impact 28/07/2021
- News - VBDO signs letter Kirsten Schuijt WWF to Mariëtte Hamer 28/07/2021
- News - VBDO official supporter of Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance 09/06/2021
- Opinion - Water in finance: a matter of risk and value 03/06/2021