On Wednesday 27 June, the AGM engagement seminar 2018: Act Together was organized at BNP Baribas in Amsterdam by VBDO. VBDO’s latest AGM report – ‘Act Together’ – was presented by Angélique Laskewitz to Robert van Kerkhoff of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Seventy guests were present at the seminar of companies where VBDO is engaged, financial institutions and theme experts. Good practices of KPN on natural capital and Signify on living wage were presented and VBDO presented the results of the AGM 2018 season.
- News - A warm welcome to our newest member 05/10/2020
- News - Biodiversity and the Financial Sector 18/09/2020
- Opinion - Corona crisis has a major impact on shareholders’ meetings 25/08/2020
- News - Future publications 07/08/2020
- Opinion - Financial sector action needed to tackle biodiversity crisis 03/08/2020