On Wednesday 27 June, the AGM engagement seminar 2018: Act Together was organized at BNP Baribas in Amsterdam by VBDO. VBDO’s latest AGM report – ‘Act Together’ – was presented by Angélique Laskewitz to Robert van Kerkhoff of BNP Paribas Securities Services. Seventy guests were present at the seminar of companies where VBDO is engaged, financial institutions and theme experts. Good practices of KPN on natural capital and Signify on living wage were presented and VBDO presented the results of the AGM 2018 season.
- News - Bottom Line! 01/12/2023
- News - Investors call for global, binding regulations on plastic 08/11/2023
- News - We need to move beyond isolated corporate actions on biodiversity 26/10/2023
- News - Collective engagement FAIRR on Biodiversity Waste & Polution and Protein Diversification now open 25/10/2023
- News - Nikko Asset Management joins long list of financials calling for plastic reduction 17/10/2023