GSIA’s Global Sustainable Investment Review 2018, the fourth edition of this biennial report, continues to be the only report collating results from the market studies of regional sustainable investment forums from Europe, the United States, Japan, Canada, and Australia and New Zealand. The GSIA (Global Sustainable Investment Alliance) consists of: Eurosif, Japan Sustainable Investment Forum (JSIF), Responsible Investment Association Australasia, RIA Canada, UKSIF, US SIF and VBDO. Read more.
- News - Voting for sustainability seen by pension funds as an important tool, despite limited application 12/11/2020
- News - WWF call to action: Sign for a European Forestry Act 11/11/2020
- News - Future publications 03/11/2020
- News - A warm welcome to our newest member 05/10/2020
- News - Biodiversity and the Financial Sector 18/09/2020