In the second week of May we will talk to investors, retailers and international experts about the risks associated with livestock farming, the effects on deforestation and the conversion of land. We’ll delve deeper into the impact that livestock farming causes locally, the search for transparency through innovative tools and effective engagement towards companies and the supply chain. Further details on the date, location and program will follow shortly.
- News - VBDO AGM themes for 2020 26/02/2020
- News - Announcement event – Beef production and the supply chain: Risks of deforestation and land conversion 25/02/2020
- News - Round Table on Mining in the Philippines 18/02/2020
- News - Tax Transparency Benchmark 2019 29/11/2019
- News - Benchmark Responsible Investments by Pension Funds in the Netherlands 2019 18/11/2019