In the second week of May we will talk to investors, retailers and international experts about the risks associated with livestock farming, the effects on deforestation and the conversion of land. We’ll delve deeper into the impact that livestock farming causes locally, the search for transparency through innovative tools and effective engagement towards companies and the supply chain. Further details on the date, location and program will follow shortly.
- News - SUSTAIN-Africa gains traction on environmental, social and governance criteria for the banking sector in Tanzania 23/06/2020
- News - Online training webinar series part 1 – Beef production & supply chains 28/05/2020
- News - Online training series beef production & supply chains – Part 1 – Setting the scene: impacts of beef production in Latin America 08/05/2020
- Opinion - Climate change on the agenda, but is it enough? 17/04/2020
- News - VBDO AGM themes for 2020 26/02/2020