In the second week of May we will talk to investors, retailers and international experts about the risks associated with livestock farming, the effects on deforestation and the conversion of land. We’ll delve deeper into the impact that livestock farming causes locally, the search for transparency through innovative tools and effective engagement towards companies and the supply chain. Further details on the date, location and program will follow shortly.
- News - A warm welcome to our newest member 05/10/2020
- News - Biodiversity and the Financial Sector 18/09/2020
- Opinion - Corona crisis has a major impact on shareholders’ meetings 25/08/2020
- News - Future publications 07/08/2020
- Opinion - Financial sector action needed to tackle biodiversity crisis 03/08/2020