In the second week of May we will talk to investors, retailers and international experts about the risks associated with livestock farming, the effects on deforestation and the conversion of land. We’ll delve deeper into the impact that livestock farming causes locally, the search for transparency through innovative tools and effective engagement towards companies and the supply chain. Further details on the date, location and program will follow shortly.
- News - VBDO welcomes newest members ClientEarth and FAIRR Initiative 08/10/2021
- News - Athora Netherlands most sustainable insurance company 30/09/2021
- News - VBDO welcomes newest members Phenix Capital & Trillium Asset Management 09/08/2021
- Opinion - From risk management to real impact 28/07/2021
- News - VBDO signs letter Kirsten Schuijt WWF to Mariëtte Hamer 28/07/2021