In the second week of May we will talk to investors, retailers and international experts about the risks associated with livestock farming, the effects on deforestation and the conversion of land. We’ll delve deeper into the impact that livestock farming causes locally, the search for transparency through innovative tools and effective engagement towards companies and the supply chain. Further details on the date, location and program will follow shortly.
- News - Freek van Til and Stijn Scholten strengthen VBDO team 23/09/2022
- Opinion - Does the SFDR help with the choice for sustainable investment? 18/08/2022
- News - VBDO starts with new EU study tax transparency 17/08/2022
- News - VBDO publishes podcast: The purpose of finance and investment 05/06/2022
- News - VBDO uses new platform for research 13/04/2022