We are delighted to invite you to VBDO’s 2020 AGM Engagement Seminar. A special year because of VBDO’s 25th anniversary, and 25 years of VBDO AGM engagement.
This one hour webinar will focus on sharing results, good practices and tools on VBDO’s three engagement themes for 2019: Climate Adaptation, Labour conditions in the supply chain and Diversity. Each theme will be discussed with an industry expert. We are also very enthusiastic about sharing insights on what VBDO has accomplished in 25 years of engagement.
Date: Juli 9th
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 pm
- 5 min | Introduction by Angelique Laskewitz & Mart van Kuijk
- 5 min | Covid-19 & Engagement process
- 5 min | Engagement themes and sharing results
- 10 min | Discuss climate adaptation of Dutch companies with Maxfield Weiss, Director, Corporate Engagement, CDP Europe
- 10 min | Discuss labour conditions in the supply chain with Rob Lederer, Executive Director at RBA
- 10 min | Discuss diversity dilemmas with Terence Guiamo, Diversity & Inclusion Lead at PwC.
- 15 min | Discussion with participants
With this seminar, VBDO aims to motivate the continuous improvement of the sustainability policies and practices of Dutch stock-listed companies and their investors. We invited companies VBDO engages with, financial institutions and subject matter experts.
During the seminar, results will be discussed concerning the release of our 2020 AGM report. If you wish to receive this report, please let us know.
Registering for this event is no longer possible.