We are delighted to invite you to VBDO’s 2020 AGM Engagement Seminar. A special year because of VBDO’s 25th anniversary, and 25 years of VBDO AGM engagement.
This one hour webinar took place on Juli 9th 2020 from 4:00-5:00 pm and focussed on sharing results, good practices and tools on VBDO’s three engagement themes for 2019: Climate Adaptation, Labour conditions in the supply chain and Diversity. Each theme was discussed with an industry expert. With some pride we also shared insights on what VBDO has accomplished in 25 years of engagement.
You can view the webinar either on this page or on our YouTube channel.
- 5 min | Introduction by Angelique Laskewitz & Mart van Kuijk
- 5 min | Covid-19 & Engagement process
- 5 min | Engagement themes and sharing results
- 15 min | Discuss climate adaptation of Dutch companies with Maxfield Weiss, Director, Corporate Engagement, CDP Europe
- 15 min | Discuss labour conditions in the supply chain with Bart Devos, European Director at RBA
- 15 min | Discuss diversity dilemmas with Terence Guiamo, Diversity & Inclusion Lead at PwC.
With this seminar, VBDO aims to motivate the continuous improvement of the sustainability policies and practices of Dutch stock-listed companies and their investors. We invited companies VBDO engages with, financial institutions and subject matter experts.
During the webinar, the results of our latest AGM-report will be discussed: AGM Engagement Report: Momentum – 25 Years of Engagement.