On December 8, VBDO presents the EU and NL edition of the 2022 Tax Transparency Benchmark, including 104 listed companies. The benchmark and awards will be presented at the EU + NL Tax Transparency Seminar at Robeco, Rotterdam.
In addition to sharing the results of the Tax Transparency Benchmark 2022, attention will be paid to several interesting initiatives in the Tax Transparency domain. We have invited GRI Director Global Advisory Dave Reubzaet to reflect on their GRI-207 guideline, Giulia Aliprandri from the EU Tax Observatory to elaborate on CbCr uptake around the EU and Eric Christian Pedersen from Nordea Asset Management to reflect on their tax transparency resolutions filed at Microsoft and Cisco.
This hybrid event will take place from Robeco’s head office in Rotterdam, it is possible to participate online and physically. You can indicate your choice below.
Tax seminar program
- 14.30 – 14.40 | Welcome and introduction VBDO / Robeco
- 14.40 – 14.45 | Keynote from Paul Tang, Member of the European Parliament
- 14.50 – 15.10 | Dave Reubzaet, Director Global Advisory at the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI), The value of reporting comprehensive financial and non-financial tax information
- 15.10 – 15.35 | Giulia Aliprandi, Postdoctoral Researcher at EU Tax Observatory
- 15.35 – 16:00 | Eric Christian Pedersen, Head of Responsible Investments at Nordea Asset Management Investor and tax as part of ESG
- Break | 10 minutes
- 16.10 – 16:30 | Mart van Kuijk, Project manager at VBDO, Presentation of Tax Transparency Benchmark NL and EU
- 16.30 | Award ceremony
Registering for this event is no longer possible.
Tax Transparency Benchmark 2022
Let us know if you would like to receive this year’s benchmark in your email inbox on the day of publication.
Tax Transparency Benchmark 2021
Download last year’s Tax Transparency Benchmark.