According to a report conducted by the Dutch Association for Sustainable Development (VBDO), assigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 18 of 60 researched Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines. With 24 more companies that have expressed their interest in committing in the future, the research shows that the first steps are taken to meet the ambition level of the Dutch Government; that is: 90 percent of Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines.
- News - A warm welcome to our newest member 05/10/2020
- News - Biodiversity and the Financial Sector 18/09/2020
- Opinion - Corona crisis has a major impact on shareholders’ meetings 25/08/2020
- News - Future publications 07/08/2020
- Opinion - Financial sector action needed to tackle biodiversity crisis 03/08/2020