According to a report conducted by the Dutch Association for Sustainable Development (VBDO), assigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 18 of 60 researched Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines. With 24 more companies that have expressed their interest in committing in the future, the research shows that the first steps are taken to meet the ambition level of the Dutch Government; that is: 90 percent of Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines.
- Opinion - Transparency about the impact of organizations needs mandatory reporting 26/04/2021
- Opinion - The sustainable impact of investments 05/03/2021
- News - AGM calendar 2021 05/03/2021
- News - VBDOs 2021 engagement themes 05/03/2021
- Opinion - Delivering Climate Resilience Through Financial Disclosures 25/02/2021