According to a report conducted by the Dutch Association for Sustainable Development (VBDO), assigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 18 of 60 researched Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines. With 24 more companies that have expressed their interest in committing in the future, the research shows that the first steps are taken to meet the ambition level of the Dutch Government; that is: 90 percent of Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines.
- News - VBDO welcomes newest members ClientEarth and FAIRR Initiative 08/10/2021
- News - Athora Netherlands most sustainable insurance company 30/09/2021
- News - VBDO welcomes newest members Phenix Capital & Trillium Asset Management 09/08/2021
- Opinion - From risk management to real impact 28/07/2021
- News - VBDO signs letter Kirsten Schuijt WWF to Mariëtte Hamer 28/07/2021