According to a report conducted by the Dutch Association for Sustainable Development (VBDO), assigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 18 of 60 researched Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines. With 24 more companies that have expressed their interest in committing in the future, the research shows that the first steps are taken to meet the ambition level of the Dutch Government; that is: 90 percent of Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines.
- News - Online training webinar series part 1 – Beef production & supply chains 28/05/2020
- Opinion - Climate change on the agenda, but is it enough? 17/04/2020
- News - VBDO AGM themes for 2020 26/02/2020
- News - Announcement event – Beef production and the supply chain: Risks of deforestation and land conversion 25/02/2020
- News - Round Table on Mining in the Philippines 18/02/2020