According to a report conducted by the Dutch Association for Sustainable Development (VBDO), assigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 18 of 60 researched Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines. With 24 more companies that have expressed their interest in committing in the future, the research shows that the first steps are taken to meet the ambition level of the Dutch Government; that is: 90 percent of Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines.
- Opinion - From risk management to real impact 28/07/2021
- News - VBDO signs letter Kirsten Schuijt WWF to Mariëtte Hamer 28/07/2021
- News - VBDO official supporter of Net-Zero Asset Owner Alliance 09/06/2021
- Opinion - Water in finance: a matter of risk and value 03/06/2021
- News - Future publications 18/05/2021