According to a report conducted by the Dutch Association for Sustainable Development (VBDO), assigned by the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, 18 of 60 researched Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines. With 24 more companies that have expressed their interest in committing in the future, the research shows that the first steps are taken to meet the ambition level of the Dutch Government; that is: 90 percent of Dutch multinationals publicly commit to the OECD Guidelines.
- News - VBDO uses new platform for research 13/04/2022
- Opinion - AMR: meer aandacht voor minder antibiotica in veeteelt 07/04/2022
- News - Antimicrobial resistance, public health and animal welfare: what investors should know? 07/04/2022
- News - VBDO publishes podcast: The purpose of finance and investment 05/04/2022
- News - VBDO welcomes FAIRR as newest member 02/03/2022