This event is hosted by Responsible Investor as part of the RI ESG week.
Responsible Investor is excited to launch RI Netherlands 2021, a free-to-air online event taking place 12-16 April. The event will bring together Dutch regulators, investors, asset managers and service providers to discuss ESG topics specific to the Netherlands.
It will break down sustainable finance developments into what they mean in reality for investors, and explore key trends and drivers for Dutch investors to take their responsible investing to the next level.
Topics of discussion on April 15th: Doubling down on S and G
- How are Dutch investors working to further integrate social factors into their strategies?
- Is the IMVO helping to accelerate work on human rights by Dutch investors?
- Supply transparency efforts: Dutch examples;
- Ultimate owners and due diligence: what are asset managers and owners doing to improve their practices further and in line with new Dutch and planned EU laws?
- The Dutch tax haven label and the growing importance of tax responsibility as a governance factor.
- José Meijer, Chair, Pensioenfederatie
- Martijn Scheltema, Partner, Pels Rijcken
- Xander Urbach, Senior Project Manager Sustainability & Responsible Investment, VBDO
- Marta Jankovic Director, EMEA Investment Stewardship team, Blackrock
Moderator: Daniel Brooksbank, Head of Strategic Content, Responsible Investor.
Program Dutch ESG week
A program outline for the week of April 12 – 16 can be found here.Sign up