Investors currently lack contextual focus and common definitions when it comes to mainstream ESG water data. Moreover, limited information on value chains means that data is often lacking or misinterpreted, resulting in a narrow understanding of water (both in terms of risks and opportunities). Thanks to insights from both investors and water experts, this report provides a snapshot of the main limitations of water in current ESG approaches and provides recommendations on necessary steps forward.
The webinar will include an overview of the report followed by a panel discussion with insights from investors, corporates, and water experts. We welcome audience participation.
- 4:00 – Opening & Introduction – Moderator;
- 4:05 – Presentation on paper & main findings;
- 4:25 – Presentation panelist;
- 4:30 – Panel discussion;
- 4:55 – Closing remarks and invitation to support next steps.
- Alexis Morgan: Global Water Stewardship Lead, WWF
- Nadja Fransen: Responsible Investment Officer, Actiam
- Frank Wagemans: Sr. Engagement Specialist, Achmea IM