Theme study Impact Investing
On November 10, VBDO presents her most recent study on Impact Investing in illiquid markets for Dutch pension funds, in collaboration with Achmea Investment Management and WWF. You may pre-order a digital copy of the report free of charge, and we will send it to you by e-mail on the specified date.
NAB Impact Investing event
On the day of publication, the Netherlands Advisory Board on Impact Investing (NAB) will organize an event on this theme. With only 8 years to go to implement the Sustainable Development Agenda, the signatories to the Dutch SDGI pledge will reflect on what has been achieved so far in the context of the Dutch investment value chain and how to tackle key barriers to the promise to be achieved by 2030. The conversation is supplemented by the presentation of the results of the Impact Investing thematic study.
The event is for SDGI signatories, NAB members, VBDO members, Government, De Nederlandsche Bank and organizations with a relevant interest.
- Yvonne Bakkum, Managing director at FMO IM
- Huib-Jan de Ruijter, CIO at FMO
- Hadewych Kuiper, Managing director at Triodos IM
- Rogier krens, CIO at Achmea IM
- Gert-Jan Sikking, Senior Advisor RI at PGGM
- Carolien de Bruin, CEO at C-Change
- Jacqueline Duiker, Senior manager at VBDO
- Freek van Til, Project manager at VBDO
- Herman Mulder, Chair at SDG Nederland
- Laure Wessemius – Chibrac, Managing director at NAB
You can register via the registration button below. You will be redirected to the NAB website. Please note that there is a limited number of seats available.Sign up