This report contains the results of VBDO’s engagement with 38 Dutch stock-listed companies around their Annual General Meeting. This year we focused on three themes; natural capital, paying a living wage, and the embracement of the Sustainable Development Goals by companies. With regard to our three selected themes we have garnered remarkable conclusions from our shareholder engagement. We see an increase in performance in general on the themes natural capital and living wage compared to last year, though both themes are still neglected by many companies and it is time now to walk the talk.
- News - A warm welcome to our newest member 05/10/2020
- News - Biodiversity and the Financial Sector 18/09/2020
- Opinion - Corona crisis has a major impact on shareholders’ meetings 25/08/2020
- News - Future publications 07/08/2020
- Opinion - Financial sector action needed to tackle biodiversity crisis 03/08/2020