This report contains the results of VBDO’s engagement with 38 Dutch stock-listed companies around their Annual General Meeting. This year we focused on three themes; natural capital, paying a living wage, and the embracement of the Sustainable Development Goals by companies. With regard to our three selected themes we have garnered remarkable conclusions from our shareholder engagement. We see an increase in performance in general on the themes natural capital and living wage compared to last year, though both themes are still neglected by many companies and it is time now to walk the talk.
- News - New VBDO AGM sustainability thema 2023 is advocacy & lobbying 20/01/2023
- News - VBDOs AGM priority themes for 2023 20/01/2023
- Opinion - Living off the wind? Invest in sustainable energy 04/01/2023
- News - VBDO wishes you all a healthy, blessed and sustainable 2023 02/01/2023
- News - Future publication: theme study institutional investors and the energy transition 01/01/2023