This report contains the results of VBDO’s engagement with 38 Dutch stock-listed companies around their Annual General Meeting. This year we focused on three themes; natural capital, paying a living wage, and the embracement of the Sustainable Development Goals by companies. With regard to our three selected themes we have garnered remarkable conclusions from our shareholder engagement. We see an increase in performance in general on the themes natural capital and living wage compared to last year, though both themes are still neglected by many companies and it is time now to walk the talk.
- News - Investors call for global, binding regulations on plastic 08/11/2023
- News - We need to move beyond isolated corporate actions on biodiversity 26/10/2023
- News - Collective engagement FAIRR on Biodiversity Waste & Polution and Protein Diversification now open 25/10/2023
- News - Nikko Asset Management joins long list of financials calling for plastic reduction 17/10/2023
- Opinion - How BPL pension fund invests in biodiversity 20/09/2023