This report contains the results of VBDO’s engagement with 38 Dutch stock-listed companies around their Annual General Meeting. This year we focused on three themes; natural capital, paying a living wage, and the embracement of the Sustainable Development Goals by companies. With regard to our three selected themes we have garnered remarkable conclusions from our shareholder engagement. We see an increase in performance in general on the themes natural capital and living wage compared to last year, though both themes are still neglected by many companies and it is time now to walk the talk.
- News - AGM report 2020 07/08/2020
- Opinion - Financial sector action needed to tackle biodiversity crisis 03/08/2020
- News - SUSTAIN-Africa gains traction on environmental, social and governance criteria for the banking sector in Tanzania 23/06/2020
- News - Online training webinar series – Meat Production & Supply Chains 28/05/2020
- News - Online training series beef production & supply chains – Part 1 – Setting the scene: impacts of beef production in Latin America 08/05/2020