This report contains the results of VBDO’s engagement with 38 Dutch stock-listed companies around their Annual General Meeting. This year we focused on three themes; natural capital, paying a living wage, and the embracement of the Sustainable Development Goals by companies. With regard to our three selected themes we have garnered remarkable conclusions from our shareholder engagement. We see an increase in performance in general on the themes natural capital and living wage compared to last year, though both themes are still neglected by many companies and it is time now to walk the talk.
- News - Freek van Til and Stijn Scholten strengthen VBDO team 23/09/2022
- Opinion - Does the SFDR help with the choice for sustainable investment? 18/08/2022
- News - VBDO starts with new EU study tax transparency 17/08/2022
- News - VBDO publishes podcast: The purpose of finance and investment 05/06/2022
- News - VBDO uses new platform for research 13/04/2022