We have been a loyal visitor to general shareholders’ meetings (AGMs) for more than a quarter of a century. Every year, we ask critical questions to the directors of around 40 Dutch, listed companies, in order to promote sustainable business operations. We publish our findings in the annual AGM engagement report.
- Introduction by Angelique Laskewitz & Mart van Kuijk
- Engagement themes and sharing results
- Labour conditions in the Supply chain – Fidelity International – Terence Tsai on the Seafarer statement – human rights in global trade in times of a pandemic
- Human Rights & Raters – Elisabetta Colombo, SDGs Product Manager at V.E, Part of Moody’s ESG Solutions, will elaborate on the assessment of company’s human rights approach, a rater’s perspective
- Diversity – Robert Takken – Program Manager Diversity and Inclusion on PostNL’s approach and diversity index
With this seminar, VBDO aims to motivate the continuous improvement of the sustainability policies and practices of Dutch stock-listed companies and their investors. We invite companies VBDO engages with, financial institutions and subject matter experts.
AVA sustainability themes 2021
We ask our questions on the basis of a number of themes. Every year we change one theme so that we stay up to date and gain insight into the performance of companies within a theme over several years. In 2021, VBDO will ask questions about climate adaptation, working conditions in the chain and diversity.
AVA calendar 2021
An overview of all of our planned visits can be found here.
Registration for this event is no longer possible. The recording of this event has been made available on this page.