How is sustainability reflected in the voting policy of pension funds, how do they vote and who makes choices?
How is sustainability reflected in the voting policy of pension funds, who ultimately makes choices and how is voting advice on climate resolutions dealt with?
These are questions we receive an answer in our webinar on November 12. In addition to the Responsible Investment Benchmark 2020 for pension funds, published on 26th of October, VBDO has conducted a thematic study among the 50 largest pension funds. This gives us more insight into the voting policy of pension funds and the market for voting advice and implementation.
During the webinar, with an asset manager and a pension fund, we will delve deeper into the results, the dilemmas they encounter and we will have a dialogue about what pension funds can do in order to get the most value from their active shareholding.
Please note: the main language of this event is Dutch
- 09.15: Digital entrance and polling
- 09.20: Word of welcome – Angelique Laskewitz
- 09.25: Presentation of the results of the VBDO research – Mart van Kuijk & Xander Urbach, Project managers VBDO
- 9.40: Presentation Achmea Investment Management – Annette van der Krogt, Head of Responsible Investing (subject to change)
- 9.55: Presentation – Pension fund (TBD)
- 10.10: Panel discussion
- 10.30: Closing